92mm Centres, Door, Furniture, Handle, Multi Point Locks
FAB & FIX Blenheim Inline Lever / Lever 92PZ
£25.55 – £53.15
The Blenheim Inline Lever Lever style handles from Fab and Fix are a sturdy and hardwearing choice of handle which are suitable for external doors due to their heavy duty construction and corrosion resistance. Supplied as a pair, they are designed to operate a Multi Point Lock with a Euro Cylinder and they are supplied with colour coordinated screws and an 8mm x 120mm spindle.
Providing maximum versatility, Blenheim lever handles are reversible, suitable for PVCu, timber, aluminium and composite doors, and available in a variety of stylish finishes. For reliability, the handles are endurance tested to excess of 200,000 cycles and also meet the requirements of BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 5 (480 hours) for corrosion resistance to ensure the best finish on your door hardware.
- Suitable for use on external doors
- Supplied with spindle pack to suit 60mm – 70mm profile, colour coordinated screws & 2 spring cassettes
- Endurance tested in excess of 200,000 cycles
- Tested to 480 hours corrosion resistance (BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 5)
- Solid die cast construction with heavy duty spring cassette