Access Control, Electric Lock, Electric Locking, Trimec
TRIMEC ES8001 V-Lock
The Trimec ES8001, also known as the V-lock, is a high torque motorised bolt that moves from the vertical position to the horizontal state when locked. The bolt moves into the V shaped strike plate pulling the door aligned with the lock. The bolt can be concealed from view or surface mounted and has the worlds first fail-open motor locking mechanism which eliminates the need and cost of an additional key override function.
It can be mounted vertically or horizontally internally however for exterior doors where water ingress is likely it must be mounted horizontally. The Trimec ES8001 has a slim design with a classic satin stainless steel faceplate and a significant 7mm overall (+/- 3.5mm) door misalignment tolerance, this makes the Trimec ES8001 a product with great aesthetic appearance as well as easy installation.
- Allows for door misalignment of up to 7mm (+/- 3.5mm)
- Fail locked or unlocked is field selectable
- Unlocks in less than 1 second
- Pre load capable lock will unlock with up to 15kg of side pressure
- Successfully used in PAS24 security door set tests
- High torque motorised locking and unlocking (3 wire mode)
Out of stock