Latches, Locking Product, Mortice Locks & Latches, Tubular
UNION HD26 Dual Finish Heavy Duty Tubular Latch
£7.58 – £9.14
The Union Tubular HD™ heavy duty tubular latch is specially designed to exceed the usual demands of everyday use. With a durable bevelled latch and a cast steel follower for improved resistance against abuse, this latch is ideal for both commercial and residential use. Fully tested to EN12209 and CE Marked, this latch is suitable for use on 30 and 60 minute timber fire doors and comes with a 10 year guarantee.
This latch comes supplied with both polished brass and stainless steel faceplate and strike, a choice of a radius or square forend and is available in 63mm or 75mm case size.
- Fully Tested to BS EN 12209 : 2003
- Supplied as dual finish (both stainless steel and polished brass finish faceplates and adjustable strikes supplied)
- Available in 63mm and 75mm case sizes with bolt through fixings
- CE Marked: EC Certificate 0086-CPR-633283
- Suitable for use on 30 and 60 minute timber fire doors
- Double sprung to prevent handle drop and to allow universal handing